Well after the invention of the digit ‘0’, Enchanted Valley Carnival (EVC) is the greatest invention by India (says the Bible). You know how when you were little you wanted to have a Xbox360 but your parents get you a Gameboy and you start using it and it turns out to be as cool and interesting, you can relate this with EVC and Tomorrowland. EVC is like a very far off third cousin of Tomorrowland. Enchanted Valley Carnival, the name itself gives you the feels and leaves u wandering in some foresty unreal dreamlands. The lineup is always great and gets better every year.Buckle up and get ready to gather some prepossessing information about EVC.
- The first men, the Bearers of this awesomeness was the company Universal Music India and the company “Twisted Entertainment” and Universal Music India in the year 2013. Devraj Sanyal, the managing director and chief executive officer, South Asia, is the current CEO of EVC. God bless their soul. It is sponsored by Absolute Vodka. EVC is an Indian music festival that brings different music genres to the same platform. It aims to extend its ritualistic nature amongst the fans, to render an experience across India’s diverse environmental settings.
- EVC is held for 3 days in Aamby Valley City, a township in the Indian state of Maharashtra, about 87 KM from the city of Pune and 120 KM from Mumbai. Enchanted Valley Carnival is the first-ever music festival in Asia to have a fully-fledged campsite, famously known as Enchanted Village (impressive right). People stay at the festival venue in tents for the three-day long weekend. The regular tents allow from two to four people; the luxury tent is for four people. People can bring their own tents, and there is no maximum capacity. Other accommodations such as cottages, cabanas, suites etc are also available if you don’t want your feathery behind to get dirty while camping.
ALSO READ: Upcoming Tours In India By Global Artists
- Another crowd puller was added in 2015- the ‘Culinarium’. It offers street food and gourmet cuisines, with pop-up restaurants that make the tummy gaga with such an enticing experience.
- Added to this awe-inspiring saliency it also hosts professional adventure sports such as all-terrain vehicle riding, bungee jumping, zorbing. rock climbing. Rappelling, 4×4 jungle safari, zip line, hot air ballooning and water sports such as speed boats/jet skis, kayaks, pirate ships, tribal boats, pontoon boats, floating volleyball and basketball.
ALSO READ: Clubbing Plans For Your Weekend!
- EVC is a multi-genre music festival in India offering varied genres from electronic music to live genres across International Pop, Bollywood, EDM, techno, fusion and Indie. The festival has 5 different stages, each was different genre of music is played at different stages. Carnival also includes an after party line up with 2 stages and a special 'Silent Party’. EVC lines up more than 50 artists including the Indian and the ones from outside India. Interestingly, the after party also has a lineup of artists like the main festival.
- Many international artists like Bullzeye, Dj Rae, Steve Aoki, Flo Rida, Alan Walker, Tiësto, Fatboy Slim, David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Taio Cruz and Bassjackers, and because one should never forget that that one is in India, popular Hindi voices are also heard. Indian artists such as Farhan Akhtar, Arijit Singh, Juggy D, DJ Chetas, Papon, Badshah have performed in EVC in the past.
- EVC is held in the month of December every year. For this year, up until now two major talents: Armin Van Buuren and Arijit Singh have been decided for the EVC 2017 lineup. Behold for more captivating names to add up to this list.
Life has been tough and tiring and boring and you know you want something intimidating (like enchanting) in your life. So save some bucks, pack up your outfits, your slip-on, your tents and your discharging self and take off to this carnival to revive yourself and add a new chapter to your experiences.