Green coffee comes from the plant Coffea Arabica. When roasted, the natural antioxidants present in the coffee beans are removed, which is not good for our health. As green coffee beans are unroasted, they are considered as highly beneficial for our overall health. People have turned to all sorts of supplements in order to make it easier to lose weight. Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of them. It is a popular food choice for weight loss.
Green coffee might be responsible in slowing the rate of glucose release in our blood. If you consume it before your meals, the chlorogenic acid present in the coffee reacts with the food and controls the amount of glucose you produce. This way it builds your metabolism that can help in weight loss when coupled with a balanced diet and enough physical activity.
Green coffee lose weight:
Source : http://healthline.com
Green Coffee Lose Weight
How does Green coffee help in losing weight?
Green coffee beans are rich in antioxidants including caffeine and chlorogenic acid.
The chlorogenic acid which is considered as one of the main active ingredients in green coffee beans helps in weight loss.
Source : http://shoppersprix.com
According to the reports of various studies, caffeine can help boost metabolism by up to 3 to 11 percent. However, the main active ingredient is believed to be the chlorogenic acid. Consuming green coffee bean extract would be similar to eating a slightly lower carbohydrate diet.
Chlorogenic acid can significantly reduce body weight, reduce fat, even that which is stored in the liver and improve the function of the fat burning hormone.
Green coffee affects how our bodies absorb and use carbohydrates. It reduces absorption of glucose and affect blood vessels, which improves our heart health.
Coffee beans are a great source of two phytochemicals – caffeine and chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is the one that has weight loss properties. Roasted coffee beans do not contain chlorogenic acid, which is why green coffee extract is suitable for those who want to lose weight. Chlorogenic acid can improve insulin sensitivity by reducing the genes which are responsible for inflammation-induced weight gain and galanin-mediated adipogenesis. Green coffee can stop insulin spikes. Chlorogenic acid also normalizes the obesity-related hormones Finally, chlorogenic acid also helps in weight loss by decreasing the absorption of sugar.
Source : http://thehealthierman.com
Other Benefits Of Green Coffee
- Boosts metabolism that helps burn the fat.
It increases the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of the body which in turns reduces the excessive release of glucose from the liver into the blood. Due to the shortage of glucose, our body starts burning the stored fat cells in order to fulfil its glucose requirement.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps in liver detoxification: Green coffee bean extract is a natural detoxing agent and it cleanses our liver to make it free from toxins, bad cholesterols and excess fats. When the liver detoxifies, its functions improve and thus the metabolism of our body improves.
- Lowers cholesterol: The cholesterol levels can be balanced to a great extent with green coffee beans. Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), also known as bad cholesterol, makes us vulnerable to several cardiovascular disorders. According to studies, it can be prevented by consuming green coffee bean extract regularly.
- Reduces binge eating.
- Anti ageing : The UV rays coming from sunlight generates the production of free radicals which break down the essential components of the skin’s framework, and results in signs of aging. Green coffee beans help to rejuvenate it again, to improve the texture and smoothness of the skin as well as reducing redness and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Source : http://medicalnewstoday.com